40 Things a Man Must Know About Life, Love and Women
Smart men understand that they must be prepared for life, love and women. These 40 nuggets of wisdom provide you with the necessary information you’ll need to live and enjoy life to the fullest. Share these vital insights with every man you know. They will forever thank you!
by Gillis Triplett
1. Bad decisions have ruined many a man’s life. You can avoid heart piercing regret by thinking things through before you act
2. A fundamental understanding of the female psyche is a must for all men – this information will save you much heartache and pain
3. Unfortunately, the world is filled with females who will dash your dreams and ruin your life. Therefore choose your mate wisely
4. No matter what it looks like, in the end you will always reap what sow. Always!
5. Learn the difference between true love and pure lust as early in life as possible. This crucial info will help you avoid sex traps
6. If a woman walks out of your life, LET HER GO!
7. We live in a different day: economically, globally, politically and socially. How things are today are not like they were ten or twenty years ago. Don’t live based on yesterday’s information. Know your history, but live in the future.
8. Many females harbor anger and malice against the entire male gender. They seek out vengeance by putting nice men through the: divorce, domestic violence, family and child support courts. Learn how to recognize these females lest you become the next recipient of their cunning unforgiving wrath – Exclamation point!
9. Be chivalrous in victory and gracious in defeat
10. Don’t allow negative people to creep into your life. They thrive on stunting the growth of others with their fatalistic pessimism. You have too much to live for, stay away from their negativity!
11. Learn how to hear and know God’s voice. He’s a great conversationalist and His wisdom will astound you
12. It is better to have a broken engagement, than to go from one flesh to torn flesh
13. Be quick to hear and slow to speak; know when to talk and when to listen. Obey these laws and you will go far in life
14. It’s the law of nature; the alpha male always gets the girl. Don’t whine about it. Stand up, girt your loins like a man and become an alpha male!
15. Never make friends with an angry woman, NEVER!
16. Become intimately familiar with first and greatest Commandment of all Commandments
17. Every female who claims to believe in God IS NOT telling the truth! Know how to discern the difference or you will pay dearly
18. Sex is not a sport and females are not trophies. Treat the opposite sex with respect and honor – your life will be blessed!
19. If a she lies to you once, shame on her, if she lies to you twice, shame on you. A third time and you are a glutton for punishment
20. If you hate your job, find another one and then resign
21. Learn how to bounce back from setbacks, failures and losses
22. Condoms do not constitute “Safe sex.” They never have and they never will
23. Don’t tell a woman you love her unless you truly mean it
24. Learn how to pray to get results
25. Know how to respond properly when people treat you bad
26. Never put your trust in an untrustworthy woman, NEVER!
27. You control your destiny. Do it with the utmost planning, execution and passion
28. You cannot change people, SO STOP TRYING!
29. If you are unhappy with your life, don’t complain, change it!
30. If you don’t know the fundamentals of acquiring and maintaining wealth – stop what you’re doing and LEARN THEM NOW!
31. Know how to respond when people let you down
32. Sin is pleasurable for a season, but when that season is over, know this for a certainty; you are going to pay dearly!
33. Right or wrong, true or false, good or bad, people are always going to have opinions about you. Don’t be moved by their words
34. All real men know how to walk away and save face. It’s a clear sign that they have reached true manhood
35. Know the art of communication frontward and backwards; it becomes a valuable commodity in love and marriage
36. Don’t play games with a female’s emotions or feelings. You could damage her psyche for life and some other man will pay dearly for your indiscretions
37. Women who swear and use curse words make for abrasive and contentious spouses. Don’t date or marry them, just walk away
38. When times get tough and pressure becomes unbearable, remember this irrefutable truth… storms NEVER last forever
39. There are certain things in life that you cannot change, accept that truth and STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THEM!
40. If you don’t believe in God, heaven or hell, you better be right!