Last night was a long one for me,been a little under the weather, the drugs had taken over and retired as early as 1945hrs. Something must have startled me three hours later when i realized i had dozed off and left a good movie playing.
This morning,i woke up fully energized,i actually took time to clean up my house and left it ready for the next visitor. So i am here asking what am i grateful for today? it is the small things that count. Yesterday unfortunately a blast happened leaving 34 casualties inthe central business district,most of whom were innocent citizens going about their businesses that put food onthe table, i could have been one of them, the season visits us differently.
I am grateful for:
- The breathe of life
- the strength and energy to wake up everyday
- good health
- A job in this very shaky economy
- great friends
- family i would never trade
- a good brain that thinks the most unimaginable and amazing ideas
- my hands that make beautiful things
- my ability to do so many things at the same time
- the ability to read and remember so well
I will leave it at that perhaps i should continue the next ten tomorrow…